Saturday, September 12, 2009

Clean room! and U-Verse

So yesterday I spent the entire evening cleaning my room. I didn't stop cleaning for a good...almost 6 hours, and while there are still a few things I need to put away and re-order, it looks really good. There's barely anything on my floor anymore, and once I put back all the things that need to be put back because I moved them for the cable guy, it should be just about clean. It looks pretty great. As I stated in a post a couple of days ago, I ended up cleaning my room well into the wee hours of the morning. I didn't get to bed until about 3:15am. But that's my own fault.

I think I'm gonna sell the old toys that were on the bottom shelf of my shelving unit in my grandma's garage sale. I never use them, the only time they get used is when Cass and Nick come over and they play with them. But they're taking up space and make my room look like a four year old's, and I don't want them cluttering anything up anymore. I don't need them or want them anymore. If you know me, you know how huge of a step that is :P

This morning the U-Verse guy came at 9a to install the new cable, hook up the phones and hook up the internet. It took him a long time but he was so nice about all of it, and about all of our questions that we had, haha. He was here for a long time, I was kind of surprised that it so long. He was here for about 4 hours. So, now we have the U-Verse boxes in the living room, my mom's room, my room, and the kitchen. I also have my brand new TV hooked up in my room, it's so pretty =] I played with it for a few minutes and figured out how to use the DVD player in the back of my TV and how to turn it on and off, record a show, yadda yadda yadda. :] WE HAVE THE N NOW, OH MY GOSH I'M NEVER GOING TO STOP WATCHING DEGRASSI. Just saying. :)

No comments: