Friday, September 4, 2009

Just a little update

Well I haven't written an actual blog in a couple of days, I've been busy with work and school and by the time I get around to sitting on the computer until the wee hours of the morning, I'm too tired to really think of words and put them down most of the time. I think everyone's been busy getting back into school, my buffel is doing good though =] She got 100% on her bio quiz which is pretty amazing because in my opinion biology and any of the science classes are really hard so woohoo to her :D

Anyyyywayyyys. I didn't have a bad week but it seemed really long. First full week of the school year so it went by really slowly. On Monday, I started my Political Science class, which hopefully won't be so boring the entire class. I couldn't concentrate AT ALL. I've been having a hard time concentrating, period, but hopefully that gets better too, otherwise I don't know what I'm going to do. Psychology was amazing, we had a class discussion for almost the entire three hours and it was actually interesting so I was able to pay attention, haha.

I don't have classes on Monday which is awesome. Katie and I chose our books for our History class on Tuesday. She got a book on the war of 1812 and I got a book about the Salem witch trials, which I think I'm gonna start reading soon.

2 comments:

Mae said...

i love ur new banner!! :D

Amber said...

thanks boo :]