Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 4

Wow, I suck...now I'm 4 days behind. I rock. I guess I'll do it in individual posts...so.

day 04 → your favorite book

I don't have just one favorite book, like most people. I love books so much, I read all the time lol.

Flowers in the attic by V.C. Andrews used to be my favorite book of all time, before I discovered other amazing books. It's this totally effed up book about a mother who takes her kids back home to her parent's huge house in Virginia and locks them in a room in the upstairs wing so that she can win her father back and get his inheritance. She was written out of his will when he ran away with her husband who was also her half uncle, and he said that he would never give her money if she had any kids with him...so she just locked them in this attic room and left them there. And the grandma was this bitch who was like YOU'RE ABOMINATIONS IN THE EYES OF THE LORD! and yeah. It was nuts! Go read it haha.

The Shining by Stephen King is also one of my fave books, the book that the movie was based on. It's totally different, but it rocks.

She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb. Excellent book, very well written and sad. I felt so bad for Dolores :[

Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult[basically any Jodi Picoult book]. Jodi's an amazing author, and she has a new book out...if I hadn't spent lots of my paycheck already I'd buy it lol.

I just finished the Shutter Island book by Dennis Lehane. Also amazing. :]


No comments: