Monday, May 10, 2010

New classes and mother's day

Well, I guess I should just say new class. I started my new class today and I am sooo glad that it's only ONE class! Seriously, I didn't think anyone could cram that much information and work into one semester, but apparently we're going to be doing it. We have 3 tests, a cumulative final, and this giant research paper we're going to be doing all along that is worth 450 points. My soul hurts. Business 101 may kill me. Ouchie. But I'm hoping I can make myself do all of the work, and do it well. I need something to keep my brain busy.

Mother's Day 2010 was very nice. I went to mass with my mom, grandma, great grandma, aunt and 2 cousins at 11am and after we had a nice brunch over at my great grandma's house. I'm glad that we've been making time to see and spend time with my g. grandma because we really think she's not doing so well. She keeps saying that she feels like this will be her last year and though we hope it won't be...you can never be sure. Anyway, it's nice to be with my family.

After that we went over to Grandma's for a while before I had to go to work :( Like I said Saturday, I got her a tomato plant. We sort of put our summer vacation plans into action, at the very least we are all thinking about. I'm still holding out for somewhere with a waterfall (I feel like I desperately need to take a waterfall picture. It's on my photography bucket list), though we all were looking at Sleeping Bear Dunes. I don't know, it might be too far away...I haven't even looked at that aspect of it. When I'm looking at places, I just google a hotel in the area and mapquest directions from Grandma's to that hotel, just to get a general idea. So we'll see.

Regardless, I'm excited for upcoming summer plans. I hope we get in some amazing sight seeing and I can get some amazing pictures. I also want to take several photography related day trips. Sorry people, this well be the epic photography-reading-family-friends summer of 2010. Get ready for itttttt!

No comments: