Sunday, February 17, 2008

I Wanna Make You Move Because You're Standing Still

So I just got home from Sarah's. We had a Nightmare on Elm Street-fest. Although we didn't finish it :[ But really who expects to finish 8 films in one night? Not me.

To tell the truth they're all really repetitive, good, but repetitive. It gets a little old watching teenagers die again and again and again. Plus he needs to come up with new ideas. i do wanna finish the series though, like I wanna finish all the other ones.

Last night before I went to Sarah's was just...I can't even explain it and to tell the truth I don't feel like reliving it. I'm just tired of always fighting with Mom...I think she is too. I love her and I want her to be happy, and all I wanna do is be the kind of person she wants me to be, while still being happy myself. But I feel like she doesn't like me, and I don't like feeling like that. -shrug- things have to get better sometime. I know they will. [:

OMG i can't believe I forgot: WRITER'S STRIKE OVER! :D SOOOO happy. :D now they can start making new House's, and maybe the show will pick up.

Two more days off of school....ohhh thank you God. I soo need it. More sleep. So dead tired, maybe I'll take a nap. I'm so boring right now.

No comments: