Monday, March 10, 2008

Every Single Day...


I'm sick of worrying about the things I can't change. And those things are usually things I shouldn't even be worrying about, because usually everything is fine.

Example. I have this notebook that I write stuff down in that I wouldn't want to get into anyone else's hands. And it wasn't in my backpack at school when I went to look for it. So I started freaking out about how I probably left it in another class and right now the school psychologist and everyone is analyzing the hand writing to find out whose it is. And then I was like, maybe it's in my locker? NOOO. IT'S GONE WAHHHH! It was ridiculous! And guess where the notebook was? Huh? Guess. MY LOCKER.

But seriously, I have to stop worrying about what I can't change! And about stupid stuff! There's nothing I can do, so why worry about it? But I can't help it.

I don't feel like explaining what I'm talking about.

It's just the first time I've been happy in a while, and it seems like maybe it might get fucked up, and uhhhh its stupid to worry about it, because im probably wrong.

but that's typical Amber behavior for you.

No comments: