Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aug. 13, 2oo9

Today was a pretty busy day. Not a bad day, just really busy. It was "Customer appreciation day" at work, which meant that for four hours from 11-3pm we sold 1$ subs and slims. I don't think I've ever seen that many people in my life. The two of us who worked register rang people up for 4 hours straight. It wasn't bad, just crazy busy. Everything went really smoothly. We had everything worked out so we had a continuous flow of people in and out and no one waited for longer than two or three minutes after entering the store. It turned out really good; well over 1000 sandwiches were made and handed out, lol. All in all, I'd say it was a success. :]

Me and Heidi went to dinner and to see The Proposal tonight, (with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.) It was okay, really predictable. It had a few good laughs but nothing too spectacular. I wouldn't wanna see it again.

No comments: