Sunday, August 30, 2009

Today

I was going to just go to bed without posting, even though I do like to write before I go to sleep, but I knew if I didn't do it tonight, then it would just get easier and easier to not write, and I honestly do feel better and more regrouped when my thoughts are written out and sitting there for me to read again and remind myself. So I'm just doing this short post before I go to bed. I don't really have anything important to say but I wanted to talk about my new shoes!

I got three pairs of new shoes today. I bought some pink and black Adidas sandals. They're the kind that are supposed to massage and stimulate your nerves while you walk or something. I got a pair of Converse All Stars that are a kind of light blue and yellow with swirls and tiny bumblebees all over them :D They're so cute. And last but not least I got some tennis shoes to wear to work and for walking around and stuff which is really what I came for. I <3 all my new shoes, heehee.

No comments: