Friday, September 25, 2009

25 Things About Me

Mae posted a blog with 25 things about her, so I decided to post 25 things about me. Maybe I'll make this my about me after I'm done. But I kind of doubt it.

1. I try genuinely hard to be a good person, but I'm always wondering if it makes me a bad person, because I try so hard to be nice. Confused? So am I.
2. I feel like it takes longer for my birthday to get here than it does for anyone else's. Like, I feel like I've been 18 forever, and can't wait for my birthday.
3. Whenever I do these things-25 things about me, 16 things about me- I always go into a lot of detail. Mine are always longer than everybody else's. Does that make me self centered? I hope not :/
4. I love Degrassi: The next generation. I spend way too much time watching it.
5. I love to write, but most of the time I feel like I'm not producing anything worth reading.
6. I like to fondly refer to myself as a "self-taught" photographer. I've never had a class but taking pictures is one of my favorite things to do.
7. I have a weirdly big case of paranoia and anxiety.
8. I work at Jimmy John's.
9. Me and my best friend Mae have never made it through a movie without pausing to talk. It takes us at least 3 hours to watch a 2 hour movie. ;]
10. I have a chihuahua named Zelda who steals food and begs for lovies with her eyes. She's cute.
11. I love to read; I always have at least 3 or 4 books waiting for me to read, but that never stops me from going to Barnes and Noble and spending too much money on yet another book.
12. That being said, I'm a book snob. I'm almost 100% certain that I know better than most people what it takes to have a good book. Challenge me :P
13. That being said, Twilight is stupid. It's a poorly written book, Stephanie Meyers should be run over with a car for murdering literature the way she has, and that's all I have to say about it! Lol.
14. I spend a lot of time with my family.
15. I'm terrified of moving away to college, so I probably won't be doing it.
16. I don't know how to study. I honestly don't.
17. I love psychology and anything to do with it. Nothing in the world is more fascinating to me.
18. I would be a psychologist if I had the support and backing of most of the people around me. My friends say to go for it, that I would be great at it, but my entire family says I would suck at it. I think that's mean, but whatever.
19. I'm considering being a speech language pathologist, psychologist, or a physical therapist. I'm so confused! Someone map out my life for me.
20. I am supposed to be a very funny person, that's what people tell me, lol.
21. I love movies that make me think, really think about me, my life, my family, how everything relates to me. I have to be in the mood, though. Because sometimes I just want to watch Kung Fu Panda and fall asleep. :P
22. I have specific requirements for sleeping. I can't just pass out anywhere or anytime the way most people can. ;]
23. I drive a Sebring and while I love my little car, I would love a big SUV. People treat you like shit if you drive a little car, lol. Although I did just try to get my Grandpa to sell me his Corvette he just bought...it didn't work.
24. I'm a conservative.
25. I'm Catholic, have been my entire life, it's a pretty big part of me.

:]

No comments: