Saturday, September 26, 2009

SONIC! and new car shopping with grandma.

Today I had my very first Sonic experience. It was just as amazing as I thought it would be. Mae's mom and dad took us there at like, 9:30 because I had never been there, it was really sweet, lol. I had a cheeseburger, their amazing tater tots and a cherry limeade [which wasn't as delicious as the commercials promised, but was still pretty good.] Me, Mae and Paige went and ate on a table and we couldn't stop laughing, I swear we did not STOP giggling for the entire twenty minutes we were sitting outside. It got so ridiculous that some teenage boys at the table next to us started making fun of us but we didn't really care.

After that me and Mae came back here and we've watched Supernanny for a while.

Today me and Mom went to Grandma's and then we went to the dealership because Noodle's lease is up in a few weeks and she's buying another Mariner. Problem is, she's not sure what color to pick. She was choosing between this slate pearl gray, black, red and blue. I personally like the slate pearl gray or the red, but my mom like the black or some other gray color. My grandma's just a fan of the pearl gray or whatever. So we're not very close to her making a decision, lol.

My weekend's almost over :[ Tomorrow I work 3 to close, hopefully it doesn't go by too slowly and we're at least semi busy.

I totally forgot until just now that I have a 4 page film integration paper due for Abnormal Psych on that Ordinary People movie we watched in class last week. He was so bad at explaining what we had to do in the paper, I'm still kind of confused. From what I gathered from the syllabus, we have to discuss our impressions of the movie and somehow tie together the different therapy techniques that were used in the movie. It sounds simple enough but I'm kind of stressing about doing it right, even though my teacher said that it's really informal, as long as what he gets is a basic opinion and view of the movie and an honest critique and stuff, he'll be happy and we'll do fine. He's so laid back, he's a nice guy but sometimes I just think he's not doing what he's supposed to be doing for this course. Mae's mom took Abnormal Psych and said it was a really hard class, Michele said the same thing and it's pretty much my easiest class. It's also my most fun class.

I enjoy psychology classes so much, I feel like I'm more confident in them than I am in other classes because I'm actually interested in what's going on. I am pretty quiet in this one, but I've made a new acquaintance/friend, her name is Catherine, she's pretty nice. :]

Anyways. Bed time.

No comments: