Friday, September 18, 2009

Garage saling

Recorded episodes of Degrassi have slowly been taking over my life. I'm not complaining...I'm just stating. lol. As we speak, I'm watching the episode where JT gets stabbed[and consequently dies...]. Yeah, he just got stabbed. Now I'm crying. Shiiiiiit. I clicked "record series" on my DVR yesterday and I have 86 episodes set to record by like October 8th. It's gonna be nuts. I may have to take a hiatus from life just to watch it all, lol.

Today was the first day of my Grandma's garage sale. As I predicted, it was really boring. I brought over, like, 15ish books and not one of them sold. My mom sold a few DVDs, a game, a wallet, some purses, blah blah. She made like 25 dollars. My grandma sold a TON of her stuff, she mostly had big crap. She had two tables, two chairs, a set of three of these absolutely atrocious bar stools from the '50's, a mirror, and her other odds and ends that she collects over the years. She made quite a bit of money, she sold one of the tables, the mirror and two chairs. Plus some of her other crap.

My mom and I went around to the other garage sales. She got a christmas ornament, I got a book and the Sims 2 for two dollars. It works and everything, it was an incredible deal. I'm so glad I got it =] Sometimes it pays to wait five years to buy something... :]

Tonight I'm going to see "Cloudy with A Chance of Meatballs" with Kristina, we're gonna have fun. =]

No comments: