Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I'm so glad that after I leave class [Yes, I'm in class-but it's just my computer class and truly, if I fool around for one day and do no work, life won't end] I have the rest of the day off. I'm considering going back to bed; I'm so exciting.

Yesterday was a pretty good day, my history class was eventful, to say the least. My teacher told he was going to draw a long hut, which is some kind of indian hut, on the board. Well, Katie and I looked up, and I swear, he had drawn a penis on the board. It was, I swear. But yeah.

I've been watching an awful lot of TV lately, mainly Degrassi. I waited years to have the N, and dammit, I'm gonna use it. :P I'm in love with that show. It might be cheesy and lame, but I hardcore love it. The new season starts in October; I think I'll set it up to record it. Biggest Loser starts tonight; love that show, and I'm really glad it's back. House comes back next week too, or so I hear; hopefully it doesn't suck anymore, last season was OK but I miss the older episodes.

I'm boring.

No comments: