Saturday, September 19, 2009

Is it bad that I'm considering making a TV schedule so I know what's recording when and how long I have to watch it? Yeah, I think that's bad. But oh well. Lifetime shows old episodes of Grey's Anatomy every day, but they're not the most recent ones. Right now, I'm watching the episode with the bomb...and then Bailey goes into labor and her husband gets hit by a car or something. I really wanna watch the new season but I haven't watched the most recent ones. So...

Me and Mae have been having mini Desperate Housewives marathons in a desperate attempt to get me caught up before season six starts next Sunday, but it's not looking good since all we ever do is talk XD So far, season five has been pretty good, but Mae says it gets even better ;]

Why have all my blogs lately been about TV? Moving on.

Today was the second and last day (Finally) of our garage sale. I think my mom and grandma were happy, ultimately, because they sold a ton of the stuff that they wanted to get rid of. Grandma sold: two huge chairs, a mirror, an end table, a box of antique silverware, a computer monitor and keyboard, a bag, a metal wheelbarrow, some glasses, a quilt, and a couple of other small things. My mom sold: her wireless keyboard and mouse, a core stability ball, all the DVDs we brought, one of my games, a wallet, all the purses she brought, and some of her other tiny things she brought. I sold: five or six of my books that I brought, some toys, my old Hogwarts castle/train, and a bratz car that I've had for a while. I didn't make that much money, maybe six bucks, but I didn't really care. I wasn't really there to sell things, I had just brought a bunch of my books, most of which didn't sell, and then my mom gave me the money that I made from most of my toys that were sold.

That being said, I'm so glad it's over. Friday and Saturday went by SO SLOWLY that I couldn't even believe it. I've been so stressed during the last two days that my anxiety has doubled, possibly even tripled. The reason I've been stressed is because it has been nothing but yelling, shrill, loud voices, and berating for two days. After almost nineteen years of those exact conditions, I literally can't take it anymore; my anxiety gets out of hand. I get easily agitated. I've been constantly agitated for almost two straight days...ugh. lol

The end of today was pretty good though, Mae came to the garage sale and then her and mom and I went to the thrift store after. Then I went to her house and chilled...anyways. Bed time.

No comments: