Sunday, September 20, 2009

New Assignment

Without meaning to, today at work Brant (my manager) gave me a great idea for a new photography "assignment". We were talking about the flames pictures I have recently taken, and he was like "Were you listening to Candle in the Wind when you took it?" and he was joking, but it gave me a great idea: I could take a representative picture of every Elton John song that I know and love.

Is it lame? Honestly, feedback is needed. Because I was REALLY excited about doing this, it would be so much fun for me and it gave me some sort of inspiration, because lately I haven't had much of it. I had already started planning what kinds of pictures I want to take when somehow or other I came to the conclusion that it might be lame. I know that I should do it and not care what anybody else thinks because I'm so excited, but whatever. My need for acceptance is crippling me.

Gah! Going to bed.

No comments: