Thursday, September 10, 2009

Too tired to function

I hate waking up. Seriously. It ruins the day! I had class at 9:30...which I ended up leaving around 10:15 anyways so I don't know why I even bother. I seriously contemplated just rolling over and going back to sleep until I had to get up for work, but I know that I have to go to class, at least so he can take attendance and say that I was there. Ugh ugh ugh. At least it was my last class and now it's the "weekend". My fridays are spectacular. I worked from 11:15-3 today and then that's it, weekend time. I don't work again till Sunday.

In other news...I haven't touched my room since I cleaned that one corner the other night. When was that? Like, Monday? Yeah. It's Thursday. If I wasn't so freaking tired/lazy at the end of the day I COULD do it, but I'm exhausted and just want to flop into bed. I'm gonna end up scrambling around at 3am Saturday morning before the guy comes to install the cable and nothing's going to be done properly. I have no clue how to budget my time.

I'm also supposed to be gathering stuff up for the garage sale my Grandma's having next Thursday and Friday [I think that's when it is] My mom is taking the day off for it, or whatever, and I think we're supposed to be getting rid of some stuff. It's not like there isn't stuff I want to get rid of...I just hate getting rid of it. I hate thinking, like, what if I need that some day and I won't have it? I know that's idiotic because when am I ever going to need my book "the girl's guide to puberty" ever again? Srsly. I think I have that book in the garage somewhere. But I do need to get rid of stuff. I have entirely to much crap that I don't use. And maybe with the money I make I can buy something that I might actually like and use...or put it towards buying a new lens for my camera, which I know I would use. Mmm, to think of having a telephoto lens... :]

Yesterday when Mae came over, we watched a show on TLC called "The Lottery Changed My Life", which is kind of absurd because if winning the lottery didn't change your life then you didn't win a very good lottery. Anyways, I was fascinating about how many amazing accessories I could get for my camera! I could easily spend two or three thousand dollars on it all. Lol. A wideangle lens? That runs like 1200 dollars. 1200 DOLLARS GUYS! And my fish eye lens that I want so bad I can TASTE IT? 700 dollars. Why am I so expensive?! lolll.

No comments: