Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is hell still beneath me, or am I already there?

Well, my mini break is over. I had class this morning. It's not like today was going to be a huge heavy class day, it's only my computer class and I only stay in that one for like a half hour before leaving so I don't get too ahead. Then I just came back here and I'm watching a movie and thinking about taking a nap, haha. I don't work on Tuesdays so that explains my absence there.

I got the corner of my room that's had crap in it for a long time cleaned out yesterday night. It looks pretty good, I threw a bunch of stuff away and folded my blankets neatly that were in that corner. The rest of my room is just basically "tidy up" stuff. Basically stuff that resulted in me being a lazy ass and not wanting to put anything back where it goes. I have to get it clean before Saturday and blah blah.

I found this new song that I really love, the lyrics are really deep and mean a lot to me, especially the chorus.


"Brave New World"-Hedley.

Lyrics.


It's a really great song. There really isn't anything else to talk about...I think I'm gonna take that nap now.

No comments: