Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A combination of really sad and really stupid

My mom has this, like, four foot tall stuffed witch that's supposed to sit on your front porch around halloween time. It's just a stupid decoration that was kind of cute. My mom leaves it on the porch during the day and brings it inside at night.

Well, today it was sitting on the porch and it was there when I left for work at 11. When my mom came home from work at 3:30, she asked me if I had taken it inside or put it in the garage or something. And I told her no, because why would I touch it? And she was like, well, it's gone...we came to the conclusion that someone stole the witch off of our front porch. How freaking sad is that?

This really bugged me, because A., it was ours... and B. because it wasn't like whoever it was stole something expensive, something they could sell for a lot of money. They stole a damn halloween decoration. That's so STUPID. If you see some kind of yard art or something in someone's yard that you like, you think to yourself, oh, that's cute, and then you try to find it on google or you look around at the hardware store or you simply WISH it was yours. You do not park your car, go up to someone's house, and take it and put it in your car.

What the hell, guys.

No comments: