Friday, October 16, 2009

Oct. 16 2009


Today was a pretty great day. After Mae got out of class, I picked her up and we went to Parmenter's, a cider mill. We just walked around there and took tons of pictures, which turned out great. These two ladies were feeding some ducks and there was a good 25 ducks swarmed around, it was almost creepy. We got some pretty good pictures of them.

After that, me and my mom and Mae went to Target and I picked out some birthday presents =] Then her parents took me and her out to Culver's for my birthday which was so nice. Mae got me a reflector for my birthday, which I'm gonna totally use for Paige's pictures tomorrow. The reflector has five different colors, I think, and it's really neat. I feel like such a professional photographer now!

1 comment:

Mae said...

http://www.demystifyingdigital.com/Digital-Cameras/how-to-use-a-photo-reflector/index.aspx