Saturday, October 10, 2009

Overwhelmed

Wanna hear what I'm behind on doing and what I have to finish?

-Read a book for US History
-Finish a book for Abnormal Psych, or find an article to work on for my article project.
-Catch up on (or start...) my reading for Poli Sci
-Study for my test in Poli Sci on Monday
-Catch up on the stuff I'm supposed to be doing in my computer class
-Work.
-Learn how to not bug everyone.
-Save more money.
-Get more sleep.

Today was basically one of the worst days in a long time. My mom and I fought for quite a few hours, and then after everything "calmed down" I went to go hang out with Nichole and my car wouldn't start. I started freaking out again and crying because I am tired. I am stressed and overworked and tired and sometimes it feels like when things are already piling up, one more thing has to add to the mix.

It was my fault, too. The car was cranking over but it wouldn't start. I called Grandpa in hysterics and he told me try and put some more gas in the car. So I tried that, and it didn't work. Then I decided to check my oil, and voila. There isn't a DROP of oil in the car. So Grandpa told me to buy a couple of quarts of oil. Which I did, and I emptied them in my engine and after that it took a few tries, but it started, thank God. At first I was so mad that this happened, but then I realized that it's entirely my fault. I know better than to leave something as important as checking oil for as long as I did. It was completely empty. I'm such a failure. I can't even check my oil, or balance my schoolwork well with the other things I've got going on. I'm so freaking irresponsible. I will never be able to get my Master's and get a job and have an adult LIFE. Gosh.

2 comments:

Mae said...

imma give u some time management charts so yew can plan everything out so you don't get behind :]

and we can study together at the libaryy ;]

AND are you available on the morning of oct 31?

Amber said...

It's no use, I will always be behind. UGH.

Is that a Saturday? Probably