Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I've had a busy couple of days...actually, a busy couple of weeks. I can't believe it's already nearing the end of the 10th week of school. In another month this semester will be over, and while I'm extremely happy, I hate my next semester classes. Tomorrow I really really really have to fine tune my schedule and figure it out. I'm really unhappy with it right now.

Tuesday I went to the dentist and he wasn't AS unpleasant as he was last time, but he still definitely isn't my favorite guy. The problem is a very big lack of communication. I have no idea how many cavities he filled on Tuesday and I'm going back next Tuesday for more. But I haven't a clue how many. It's frustrating. =/

Today was my rescheduled neurologist appointment after the shenanigans that went down in his office last Friday. Thankfully everything went smoothly and I was able to stand up for myself and tell him that I absolutely did not want to be on Topamax. The risks were way too high, even for someone like me who doesn't usually worry about that kind of stuff. Especially when my meds now are working fine. So, there will be no kidney stones, numbness in the fingers and toes, changes in gait, changes in mental function or slurred speech for me. Thank you very much. He's actually a really nice guy, we had a good conversation about Eastern. His son goes there and he told me this alternate route to get there that shaves a ton of time off of travel, and totally keeps me off of the free way. Sweet. :]]

I made prints with Mae at Walmart the other day, and a few more today at CVS. At Walmart I printed out 68 photos at the Kodak print center kiosk...it was like, 17 dollars. But I really liked it and wanted some and I had set aside money for this, so it was okay. I made prints of pictures of Mae and Derrick, some of us at the cider mill, and some on halloween. Today I made some of Zelda, Pucca and a couple of artsy shots I'd taken. I love my new photo box :)

No comments: