Sunday, November 22, 2009

Updates, Turkeys and Books

I'm so glad that this week is going to be a short one. I only have classes Monday and Tuesday, and then work on Wednesday. Then on Thursday it's thanksgiving and apparently we're closed...I didn't know we were but that's what I was told today. So I get the day off!

We're not doing anything huge for Thanksgiving this year and I am sooo glad for that. We're having dinner at Grandma's so it's just going to be like our regular thursday dinners. I was not in the mood to dress up and answer questions politely by relatives I see four times a year.

Last thursday Mae and I made turkeys out of construction paper and buttons. It was so much fun, we're crafters now :]Haha, aren't we cute?
I finished reading Ordinary People. It was such a great book, I planned on posting a review of it on here but I got lazy/busy depending on how you look at it, haha, and yeah. Now I'm re-reading The Lovely Bones in preparation for the amazing movie that's supposed to come out in January. So excited, that book is a work of art. After that I think I'm going to read Water for Elephants...but I'm not sure. Brant is supposed to be loaning me some books he really likes.

I saw New Moon on Friday...what a terrible, terrible movie. Honestly. Not quite as boring as the first, in the sense that there was a bit more action, but the plot was even worse. Ugh. I don't get it...how people are so obsessed with it. Anyways. Off to bed so I can start my short week =]


No comments: