Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody. I hope everybody had a wonderful and blessed thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for:
My family. I have a family that, while at times may be insane, loves me and cares for me implicitly, and only wants the best for me. I have my mother, my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and countless cousins...my family is not perfect but they're mine and [when it comes down to it] I wouldn't trade them for the world.

My friends. I have wonderful, caring, smart, funny friends who are my strength when I can't be strong for myself. I have a best friend who loves me for exactly who I am and doesn't try to change me into something or someone that I'm not. She could care less about the outside, she only cares about what's inside. My friends mean everything to me.

My home. It might not be huge, spacious, even up to date, but it's a roof over my head and it keeps me warm.

My dog [and cat, also...]. My little dog is annoying as hell when she barks but other than that, I love her like crazy and she means a lot to me. Some days I feel like she's the only one who loves me totally and completely. And she gives great lovies.

School. I'm so blessed to be able to go to school, it took until this past summer when I thought I wouldn't be able to to really help me know how important it is and how blessed I am to be able to go.

:]

No comments: