Sunday, November 1, 2009

Weekend

Well, my Halloween was pretty lame, I guess. I hung out with Mae most of the day and took her cousin's family pictures. That was pretty fun, it was nice to be out in the forrest. It was kind of chilly though, and far too muddy for my tastes. Then I came home and was basically under house arrest. I carved my pumpkin, at least that didn't turn out too bad.

It's a kitty! :]

Today was boring. I just sat around here until I went to work at 3. I registered for classes in the morning, and I have a terrible schedule. Boring classes, long hours. It's gonna suck. I'm hoping to go through everything and fine tune it. Maybe drop my photo class, depending on if it's a film or digital photo class, and pick up an extra english class. Something I won't hate. Blah.

At least Friday was good, though...right? I got a bunch of faves and two watches on deviantART out of Maegan's portraits, and tons of faves and one watch on deviantART out of Derrick's. I love taking portraits so much. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that I'm pretty good at it, too. Everyone loved both Mae's and Derrick's pictures. I hope someone else will volunteer themselves soon. It chills me out so much, and makes me happy. =)

No comments: