Friday, October 30, 2009

Oct 30 2009


Today was a pretty good day. I picked Maegan up at like 1 because her keys were locked inside her car, and then she went to the bank and Kroger with me, to get pumpkins :] Which I plan on carving tomorrow. Then I took her back home and mom and I went to best buy and target to get Grandma her birthday presents. Her birthday's on November 4.

Then at like 5, Derrick came to my house and picked me and Mae back up and we went and took pictures of him. He drove us to this out of the way woods in Northville which was really awesome, and it would have been better if the weather wasn't so crappy. It was still really awesome though. I got some really great shots of him-they're on facebook, or you can always check them out here at Flickr. I had a really good time, I hope Mae did, too. Tomorrow we're supposed to take her cousin's pictures...I hope it's not disgusting outside.

Happy Halloween. =]

No comments: