Tuesday, December 1, 2009

You Guessed It...Amber Updates

Ahhh, the boredom of life...lol. The semester's almost done for school, so I've been busy trying to cram everything that I procrastinated on into the next two(?) weeks. I mostly have to play catch up in CIS 120, my computer class, because I've been majorly slacking in there. I've got all of my Word and Powerpoint tutorials, exams, quizzes, and in class tests done though. Which means just Excel and Access left. Almost done with Excel though. Whoooo.

We got a new TV on Saturday at Target, it was a really good price as part of a 2 day black friday sale. It's a 40" Apex flat screen. I really don't give a shit if Apex isn't the "best" brand, it was a good deal and it looks like a nice TV. Haters be backin' off. lmao.

I have a cold. It makes me sad :(

On Saturday I took Megan and Katie's pictures, for their christmas cards. I thought they turned out really well but I guess they didn't like them that much. But oh well, you can't please everyone all the time I suppose. I took Mae's family pictures Sunday too for their christmas cards. They liked them and I had a lot of fun doing it. =]

No comments: