Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's been a while

It's been almost exactly one month since I updated this blog. I just haven't really had the time or want to update it as I know that no one reads it. If I do feel the need to rant about my life or whatever, I do that on deviantart now. But oh well, might as well update this and try not to make it too long...I'm a rambler as everyone knows.

Three weeks ago I started my winter semester at Schoolcraft. I'm taking Statistics, The Child with Special Needs, Spanish and The Art of Being Human. Stats is very hard, I took my first test on monday and did not do good on it, to say the least. CWSN is proving to be much harder than either I or Maegan, who is in the class with me, anticipated. Our teacher is about as clear as mud on everything she wants us to do so we end up leaving class really confused about what she needs from us. And she emails us about 80 times a week about stuff on blackboard, which I hate using. Oh yes, and we have to do 15 hours of community service work with children or adults with special needs. Blahh. The Art of Being Human is easy, we just watch movies and basically the only work we have is a packet of questions for the entire semester. And finally Spanish is the easiest class of all time. I learned the stuff we're doing in 7th grade, so I'm not too worried about my performance in that class.

I got a new haircut last friday, it's much shorter. I've been trying to keep it straight and wear it down more but I can't help it, I just hate my hair down! It bugs me for some reason. It looks pretty cute, I guess, everyone likes it.

So yeah, I've been pretty busy...hanging out with friends and stuff in my spare time. Got Netflix yesterday so hopefully my movies will start coming and it will be awesome!

No comments: