Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Top Cupcake Disasters


Hello, everyone who doesn't read this blog. I haven't updated here in a while, I mostly blog on deviantART if I do at all. I can't believe Christmas has already come and gone. It took no time to get here. But aside from a little bit of drama on Christmas Eve involving my mom not wanting to go where we were supposed to go, I had a really great Christmas. I got tons and tons of presents, I was extremely spoiled haha. I got a ton of new movies, a digital picture frame, a huge collage picture frame for my wall, House season 5, a new coat, 4 photo albums, 2 books, and a shit ton of scrapbooking stickers. I am so spoiled. But yeah, it was a good day, I got to visit with my family, eat good food and appreciate life. It was awesome <3 The point to this blog post was to discuss my big top cupcake maker. Idk if everyone has seen the commercial for this thing, but it's advertised as a cupcake mold that makes a cupcake 25x bigger than the average cupcake. It's not that big but it's still pretty big. It comes with 2 silicone molds to pour the batter in and then the insert in case you wanna put filling in. I don't even know if I would attempt that. I was SO excited about this lol and it disappoints. When me and Mae made one Monday night, it was an utter and complete fail. However we had so much fun failing that I didn't care. Tonight I made one to bring to work tomorrow and it kind of failed too but not as much as the one on Monday. So I'm hoping, since the fails are getting smaller, that eventually they will disappear completely.

No comments: