Friday, April 23, 2010

Being Thankful

I've decided that in order to be happier, I have to make an active effort to recognize all of the great things I have in my life and to remind myself how lucky I am. I have to remind myself so I can be aware of how thankful and appreciative I really am. Here we go.

Today so far I'm thankful for not being in high school...I'm no longer surrounded, constantly, by drama and by stupid people that I HAVE to be around. I can choose to just say screw it and walk away from the situation, or, in many cases, just ignore the person. I love being an adult and being away from the stupidity of high school. I don't have to sit in those stupid classes for 8 hours a day, I can wake up later, I get to work and make money, I have entire days where I can do what I want or need to do...it's a beautiful thing.

I'm also thankful for friday night dinners at Noodle's! She's grilling me barbecued chicken tonight because it's what I want for dinner :) Teehee.

And, cuddles with my little dog :) Best cuddles, EVER. :)

No comments: