Saturday, April 24, 2010

Today

You know, it's truly the little things that make me happy. I'm not that hard to please or to entertain, really. Me and Mom sat around/did chores/watched 16 & Preggers till about 5 o clock today. Then we went over to Grandma's and went with her over to Steve and Michele's.

We got into a huge discussion/debate/rant/slash about the fact that my 86 year old great- grandmother (who believes that prostitutes moved in across the street from her-in her senior citizen condo complex, gives her debit card number+security code out over the phone to strangers, and burns everything she cooks) has just put $9,000 down on a HOUSE. She bought a house. Oy. She was convinced that it was an epic, amazing idea by my Grandma's older brother that it would be a great idea. Most of her other siblings are furious and want to kill him, but she's gonna do what she's gonna do. It's just not a good idea. So, we all got into a huge discussion about that.

Then we went back over to Grandma's and watched a movie together. It was just a really simple, low key day, and I liked it. My life is not exciting...but I had a good day. :) Now I should start doing some of my homework/papers/final exam prep. Boo.

No comments: