Thursday, May 6, 2010

Updates

Wellllll the awful winter semester of 2009-2010 is over. Technically it was over a week ago, meaning this post is heinously late, but what can you do? I've been busy catching up on my recorded TV, reading, getting copious hours of sleep, and working. That's basically how my week off between last Friday and next Monday, when my spring class starts, was spent. It wasn't bad, I've actually rather enjoyed myself this week. It's been nice to get enough sleep and relax without tearing my hair out and worrying constantly.

Oh, grades. Not so good. Not good at all, actually. I ended up with a 1.o in Stats, 2.1 in the child w/ special needs, 3.6 in the art of being human, and 3.7 in Spanish. My overall GPA tanked from a 3.3 to a 2.5. Ugh. I'm pissed at myself. It's a little late in the game to be doing this. I can only hope I pull it up at least a bit with this Spring class, and in the fall...well, I hope it gets pulled up even more. :( I feel dumb. Anyways.

Me and Mae tie dyed shirts on Tuesday. They turned out pretty good, I think, considering I'm not good at hands on crafts.

Hmm what else. I saw Nightmare on Elm Street at midnight last Thursday with my friend Catherine. It was awesome, I really liked it. I've also recently seen The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou & The Vicious Kind. The Life Aquatic was quite disappointing, normally I love anything Wes Anderson, but this was just...long and dull. :( The Vicious Kind was fantastic, though. I really liked it.

Summer is fast approaching...I can't waittttt. I want to go swimming so bad. I'm probably going to be buying an underwater camera (and don't try to talk me out of it!). I really want to be able to take pictures by water and even in water...just don't ask. Me and Grandma are trying to start planning our vacation now. I want to go somewhere different (and farther away) but she hates driving. She also refuses to allow me to drive anywhere. Ugh lol.

Life is going along...some other stuff sucks but things are okay. Life goes on.

No comments: