Sunday, August 16, 2009

Here's to hoping that next week is very relaxing, and doesn't make me quite as upset or stressed as last week did. Tomorrow I work from 11-3, then I'm getting coffee with Evelyn at Panera. It should be fun, I haven't seen her in a while. =]

On Thursday, me, Grandma and Katie are going up to Port Huron/Port Sanilac/Lexington for the night. It's not long but it's long enough for me. Being away from home for the night and going to the beach is just what I need. School starts a week from Wednesday (O.O) and I'm kind of apprehensive, albeit excited. I've been off since May 1, I am ready to go back. This time I'm taking...Early American History, Political Science, Computers and Abnormal Psych. Soooo pumped for Abnormal Psych, it's gonna be interesting.

Hopefully I get some nice pictures when we go up north Thursday, I've been itching to take some new pictures =]

A little free advertising, have a looksee at my photography.

My DeviantART

No comments: