Monday, August 17, 2009

Survey

--Stole it from Livejournal. lol.

Who sleeps in bed next to you?
Depends on Zelda's mood. Sometimes her, or sometimes Batman Bear if I feel like it :P

What book(s) are you currently reading?
My list of books just keeps growing... "The Condition" by Jennifer Haigh, "I know this much is true" by Wally Lamb, and "April Showers" by VC Andrews

Do you have any habits/methods you must follow or feel 'off' for the rest of the day?
Hmm...I'm sure I do...I need to read before I go to bed or I won't feel relaxed so I won't sleep well. lol.

What's your occupation?
Student/Gourmet Sandwich Artist

What's really creepy?
Random people who smile at you. CLOWNS.

What is your least favorite color?
yellow

What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
House, of course. Always it comes back to House...

What are you listening to right now?
Nothing.

What are you most excited for?
Up north on Thursday =]

What websites do you always visit when you go online?
facebook, yahoo!, blogger, LJ, myspace, hulu, etc, etc

What was the last thing you bought?
A bagel and mountain dew at panera. oh my gosh, that bagel was so good!

What city have you always wanted to live in?
Hmm. Chicago

Does the weather affect your mood?
Eh, kind of

What is your zodiac sign?
Libra

Do you want to learn another language?
I want to learn sign language

What user (either on or off your flist) is a must-read for you? Why?
I read Mae's blog

Do you have any siblings?
2 half brothers that I never see or talk to

What show coming back this fall are you most excited for?
House =]

No comments: