Monday, August 17, 2009

I found myself getting stuck into a rut again tonight on my drive home. Not a literal rut, thank goodness lol, but the same kind of mental rut I get stuck into once in a while. Sometimes I just wish, with all of my power, that I could go back in time to when I was younger. I miss the way things used to be. It's not that I don't love the way things are now, because most of the time I do. It's just that everything changed (as things tend to do) and I feel a little more disconnected from other people and parts of my past that I wish I weren't disconnected from. I'm extremely grateful for the people I have in my life and all of the great things I do have, but sometimes I just wish I could go back in time...it's probably a stupid thought.

I've decided to try to cut out caffeine. So, when I do drink pop, I want to start drinking root beer or sprite, or things like that. I'm not supposed to have caffeine as it is, with my medicine, but I eventually want to stop drinking pop all together and stick to juice or water. Pop is sooo bad for you.

Tomorrow we go and get my books...is it weird that I'm excited?

1 comment:

Mae said...

nah, i'm actually starting to get excited too, i made a list of things i have to do before going back to school :] i think it'll be fun to have something to do lol. at least for the first semester...