Sunday, September 6, 2009

You make me smile like the sun

Today had some sucky parts to it, but I don't want to say the whole day sucked. Just a little bit of suckyness, lol. Before work, Mom and I went to Target. I spent the gift card I got from my bosses, and bought something else too lol. With the gift card I got a new game for my Nintendo DS. It's the Sims 2 Apartment Pets, it looks really cool and I'm gonna play it in a little bit. I also bought two gatorades because they were on sale and it's something to drink before school since I DETEST eating before class, it makes me sick. Also, I bought a cool new bracelet. It's a silver chain type thing and you can buy charms to attach to it, it's really neat. I bought the bracelet, a charm that says "believe" on it, and an A. For Amber, haha.

Today when I came home from work [not too long ago] I was in a pretty bad mood. I'm tired, my feet kinda hurt, and I still have tons of cleaning to do in my room and I should start reading my book for History. So, hence the bad mood. Anyways, I logged into blogger and my best friend, Mae had made a post with a recent picture I just posted on DeviantART of Zelda, about how much she liked the picture. It turned my frown upside down, it is so nice to know that there are people who really like my photography. Mae is always making me feel better, she makes me laugh so hard and I know I can tell her anything and she isn't gonna be like "wow she's a bitch" [cuz she already knows :P] I'm so lucky to have a best friend like that, one who isn't a crazy person every other second and who is WILLING to know a weirdo like me :)

1 comment:

Mae said...

well i AM a weirdo too so...lol