Sunday, September 27, 2009

Writing

I'm not sure if I mentioned it in a previous post, but I've been trying to write again and the other day (in class--a sign? I think so) an idea popped into my head. I decided to try something different, something I've never tried before when writing, and I started a new story written in a series of letters. It worked surprisingly well, it brought out a level of creativity that I've been lacking for some reason or another for a long time.

And, also surprisingly, the story seems to have generated a lot of positive feedback. I published it on FictionPress and deviantART, and on dA a few people have said they liked it. Boost of self esteem =]

2 comments:

Mae said...

i still have to read the second one lol i'll do it when i have time to actually absorb it UGH school lol

and also i forgot to show u how to get blogger to e-mail you so i'll show u next time i sees u :D

Amber said...

:D The third one is up on both deviantart and fictionpress now lol, I shouldn't be writing for fun, I should be catching up on reading for psych, poli sci, and history...