Friday, October 2, 2009

Amber Updates

Since I haven't written since Tuesday I figured I'd just wrap up the last couple of days. It's so gross out today. And it's still freezing in my house because my mom refuses to turn on the heat. So I've been living in my thickest pajamas ever and hoodies.

I finished my paper Wednesday at exactly 5pm. (my class starts at 5:30) I went to print it off of our printer, when it promptly jammed and wouldn't print. Cue my mom yelling at me and telling me that I break everything...which I totes mcgotes DO. Then I ran out of the house to go to class at 5:11, got to school at 5:20, which is record breaking time, especially in rush hour traffic. Then I ran to the computer lab, printed out my paper, and made it to my class at exactly 5:30. THAT IS TALENT.

I was still worried that I had done the paper wrong. I was going kind of in the dark because, while there was a description to the process in our syllabus, it was kind of vague. It basically just said "Use the film to analyze the book, and use the book to analyze the film." I was having a hard time doing those things so that the paper went smoothly and made sense. But I somehow got it finished and when we handed our papers in, my teacher was talking about things he noticed in the movie and kinds of things you could have included in your paper...and almost every single one he mentioned was in my paper. So I'm assuming I did it right, lol.

This morning I went to a booksale with my uncle Steve at their library. There were tons of books there, but unfortunately not many that I wanted. I did get four books, though.

No comments: