Thursday, November 12, 2009

School Stuff

Okay, let's see. Four weeks left in the semester...let's see what else has to be done and what I've got done.

-History: One group test and the final exam.
-Computer: Three in class tests and the rest of my tutorials.
-Abnormal Psych: Journal Article presentation, 15 other articles, one more movie essay.
-Political Science: One more test and the final exam.

It seems like a lot but it's manageable if I budget my time and actually get work done. I think instead of sitting here I'm gonna do some more tutorials for my computer class. And the other stuff is mostly stuff that I obviously can't do right now [I can't take tests on my own, I can't write an essay on a movie we haven't watched yet, etc...].

I finished my powerpoint and paper for my presentation on Prozac Nation. Now all that's left to do for that is just present it next Wednesday...while not passing out from my intense social anxiety. Fail. I also got my book review paper back from my history teacher yesterday...remember that book I only read 50 pages of? I got a 95/100 on the paper. That's an A folks. Yeah, reading the book, at least in my case, is overrated because I can skim through it and do research and still come up with a damn good paper. So yeah. Happy about that. =]

No comments: