Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Crap, The Weekend, Too Much Anger, School Stuff

Hey-o. I haven't blogged in a while...haven't really had much to say, to be honest. Plus I've been kind of busy with school. But all of that's over with for another month, thank God! I finished up the semester with a 3.4 GPA, with isn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it would be. I'm really relieved. I got a 4.0 in both Computers and Abnormal Psych. A 3.4 in Early US History, which I was really relieved about. And a 2.0 in Political Science which was better than failing the class all together. I've made a resolution to study harder next semester, that's for sure. But overall I'm not too disappointed.

I'm almost done with my Christmas preparations. Well, I finished shopping for my Grandma, my Mom and Mae today. I know what I'm getting Katie, I just have to finish it up. Then there's the wrapping to do. Thankfully for MY gifts there isn't much to be wrapped, but for the presents from me and Mom we still have a ton to do. I went over to Grandma's today and helped her wrap. Supposedly she now just has my stuff to wrap. Hard to believe Christmas is in less than a week...I'm excited. =] I'm trying to decide if I should get my Grandpa something, and if so what I should get him. This year everyone did a name drawing thing but I feel like I should be getting him something...

Yesterday I had a total meltdown. I feel like an idiot whenever I do that but I usually feel better afterwards. I kind of don't this time, though. I got so mad I punched a wall repeatedly like a 15 year old boy and now my wrist is throbbing in pain. I need anger management, like whoa.

I might take more pictures of Derrick tomorrow...if it isn't too cold.

No comments: